We at Eclipse absolutely love our pets; in fact, they probably live a better life than we do! So why not make our pets feel better too? Our 300mg pet tincture is made with only natural ingredients, just how mother nature intended. We also use zero propylene glycol, which means it’s safe for both dogs and cats!
Our Pet Tincture uses only natural ingredients.
- Natural ingredients: CBD Isolate and Salmon Oil
- Absolutely no propylene glycol
- Safe for cats and dogs
- Included veterinarian approved dosing chart
- Do not use if pet has salmon allergy
- Made with Salmon Oil. We don’t exactly know how this tastes (probably a good thing) but every pet that’s had it has loved it!
Ingredients: 100% Natural CBD Isolate, Salmon Oil
Dosage Chart By Weight:
Give your starting dose at breakfast time based on your dogs weight, and then administer every 4 hours as needed.
If the starting dose does not meet desired effects for:
- 5-40 lb - double the amount of drops
- 50lbs+ - increase dosage by 50% increments until desired result or maximum dosage.
Absorption rates for this product rely on myriad factors, and there is a limit to what is effective. Taking more than this limit will not produce a stronger effect. The starting dose may be appropriate for some dogs, while the maximum is required by others. The severity of symptoms will determine the amount needed, and frequency of administration.
Have questions about our CBD products? Visit our FAQ page!
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Can assist with pain management. Consult your veterinarian before using on your dog or cat.
- Helps counter anxiety and calms your pet
- Assists with managing seizures and epilepsy, specifically in dogs
- All dosing information was sourced with expert consultation from a licensed veterinarian
this product was actually recommended by my vet and I've been using this for about a year now. My Pomeranian has a chronic severe back issue and we use this as a small dose every day to keep her relaxed. It helps her calm down and takes the edge off her movements and pain level, keeps her comfortable so she doesn't over exert. This product has been wonderful for quality of life. I used to purchase from my vet and now buy directly from the company.
I absolutely love this CBD for my furbabies! I have 7 seniors and they all love their daily dose I see them happier .
This product is amazing my 11 year old pitbull has anxiety and arthritis pain issues since trying this product she has a better appetite it helps her pain level..and it also has helped her coat..more shiny&softer..I would definitely recommend this pet tincture for a variety of pet related issues
size + strength
30ML / 300MG
SALMON OIL + CBD
NO HARMFUL SUBSTANCES
LAB TEST VERIFIED
Directions for Use
- Ensure tamper seal is still on the bottle. If the seal is broken, do NOT give to your pet: send us an email for a replacement product.
- Shake bottle well for five seconds.
- Refer to the Dosing Chart panel on the side of the bottle for dosing reference.
- Give a starting dose at breakfast time based on your pets weight, and then administer every 4 hours as needed.
- Dropper: Squeeze the rubber tip of the dropper and release it as it is still submerged. Administer carefully – do not force the dropper into your pet’s mouth.
- If your pet has difficulty with direct dosing, you can mix it with a treat
- If the starting dose does not meet desired effects for pets between 5-40 lbs, increase the amount of drops.
- If the starting dose does not meet desired effects for pets over 50+ pounds, increase dosage by 50% increments until desired result or maximum dosage.
- Zero THC / Non-Psychoactive / No Marijuana
- Proudly grown and processed in the United States under the Colorado Department of Agriculture
- Made only with natural ingredients
- Serving Size: 1mL = 1 dropper
- Servings per bottle will vary based on pet weight and frequency of use
US 100% Natural CBD Isolate, Salmon Oil
Storage & More
- Store in a cool, dry place, preferably between 4-25°C (40-77°F). Avoid heat above 30°C (85°F). Store bottle upright to preserve quality.
- Read all warnings and directions before use. For best dosing reference, keep the box.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your veterinarian prior to use of this product.
- This product is not intended for humans. It’s not unsafe: it will just taste awful.
Precise dosing by weight, made with the help of a licensed vet.
They’re family. They’re friends. They’re companions.
And a happy companion is always worth it.
Feel the Eclipse Difference
We value honesty and transparency above all else. That’s why we triple test all of our products, from the raw material stage, to the final production stage. We don’t want to just make sure our products are free of unwanted chemicals; we want to make sure you’re getting the potency you want.