Flavored CBD Isolate Tinctures with MCT Oil
Flavored CBD Isolate Tinctures with MCT Oil
Our CBD MCT tinctures come in a variety of flavors, and have ZERO bitter or earthy taste. These tasty CBD tinctures truly live up to our slogan, "Better Not Bitter." They're manufactured with 100% American grown hemp which has been extracted using a CO2 process.
- Flavorless: Completely flavorless! You can use it as a sublingual or add it to any of your favorite drinks without affecting the flavor.
- Lemon Cake: The sweetest of the tinctures, this flavor boasts a more sweet rather than tart lemon profile. Even so it still tastes amazing in tea. It’s so delicious you will want to drink it all at once!
- Peppermint: Cool and refreshing, it hits all the perfect notes that a mint should. This tincture complements a morning cup of coffee. Especially if you like peppermint mochas.
- Peanut Butter: Your new best friend. It's a smooth and creamy finish, just like your favorite sandwich. This one is amazing for dogs! Put it on their favorite bone or toy, they will love it.
- Strawberry Delight: Very sweet strawberry reminiscent of strawberry shortcake
- Orange Dream: Fruit and citrus with a dash of creamy sweetness.
Ingredients: US Hemp derived CBD Isolate 99%; MCT Oil; Natural and Artificial Flavors.
Recommended Use: Start with 20mg in the morning and 20mg before bed. Can be taken under the tongue for 30-90 seconds (fastest results) or its great in your coffee or tea. Shake well before each use. Keep stored in a cool place. NOT A VAPEABLE PRODUCT!
- No THC Non-Psychoactive / No Marijuana
- Proudly grown & processed in the USA under the Colorado Department of Agriculture
- Serving Size: 1ml = 1 dropper
- Serving By Strength: 300mg 1ml=10mg | 600mg 1ml=20mg | 1000mg 1ml=33mg | 1500mg 1ml=50mg
- Servings Per Bottle: Approx. 30
- Starting Dosage: 20mg
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE USE.
Have questions about our CBD products? Visit our FAQ page!
Please contact us directly for wholesale inquiries.
Very good service especially person to person since I have vertigo 24 seven and I am disabled I am so thankful that Customer service is more hands-on for people that are in my situation and worse thank you so Much. 🙏🙏🙏 Y’all are a blessing and please excuse any texting errors today is a Vertigo Day at a level of about eight so thank you very much for your diligent and very kind expertise God bless all of y’all thank you so much,And God bless
I ordered flavored isolates that arrived within their estimated delivery time - thank you for that. Shipping receipt indicated "isolates" but I discovered "full spectrum" packed instead. Emailed on their website the problem, and within one day, I had two voicemail messages along with a follow-up email to address the issue.
Company reps offered various resolutions to include keeping the errant products that were actually more expensive than my original order. When I explained my concern about any THC levels, their reps did not flinch, and QUICKLY shipped out replacements along with a pre-printed UPS label for me to drop ship first products back to them AFTER I had received my replacement (original order). THEY TRUSTED ME to do the right thing!
So, I will trust them from now on!! The flavors are present in both products, and they are not overwhelming which was a concern as this was my first order with them. I will be back to order again, and perhaps approach their "anxiety: blend. I hope my review helps some; it is definitely NOT intended to slam them or sway anyone away from their products.
I would have rated a "5", but still felt I needed to be factual. So, let's say a 4+
The Eclipse CBD tincture is great! I have tried a few others that didnt seem to work well. The Eclipse cbd works very well and it tastes great! I've tried almost every flavor they offer. It is a wonderful product and I would recommend it to anyone, and have recommended it to several people. Truly a wonderful product!!
I got the peanut butter, lemon cake and peppermint. She loved all three but lemon cake was her favorite. She was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in July 2019. She was unable to get up or down without assistance before the CBD treatments. Within 24 hours she was getting up, getting dressed, and even wanting to make her own breakfast. She also slept without pain sounds. I’m a believer. The 1500mg three times per day under her tongue did the trick. Other than the pain relief, she was in good spirits, and reading the newspaper without her glasses which she has worn for over 45 years. I’m amazed. I’ve seen the proof. Best of all no narcotics for pain management.
CBD oil was a game changer for my 13-year-old pug. He was on very expensive, medicated food as well as various pills from the vet. After doing some research about CBD use with pets, I decided it was a safe alternative to try. Prior to trying CBD, my dog could barely stand on his and struggled to walk. I was struggling with that decision no pet owner wants to make. He now gets CBD 2x day on his food (loves the peanut butter flavor!) and has shown SIGNIFICANT improvement. For the most part, he is able to stand on his own now, walks much better and appears to be doing all comfortably (don’t you wish they could talk?). Clearly better results for Rocco with CBD than meds from the Vet (and no side effects like the pills). Everyone’s outcome is different, but fortunately ours was all positive!