At 1000mg, our CBD lotion is more than just powerful. It contains three essential oils: tea tree, lavender, and rosemary. If natural cooling relief is what you’re looking for, look no further.
Eclipse CBD's Soothing Recovery Lotion was specifically formulated for pain and inflammation. CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. Using this product on the afflicted area can bring immediate relief. This was formulated with pain and effectiveness in mind. The dosing in this product is very high; no need to use a lot for an effect.
Contains essential oils
- Tea tree: Provides cooling sensation and relief
- Lavender: Calms applied area
- Rosemary: Helps with water retention & improves bioavailability
- Spot Treatment
- Painful Areas
- Cooling Relief
Have questions about our CBD products? Visit our FAQ page!
- Can assist with pain management, depending on oil potency and other factors. Stronger pain may require a higher concentration of CBD.
- Five unique flavors for feeling better without the medicinal taste
- Can assist in day to day stress
- Also comes in a true flavorless option, perfect for enhancing food or drinks
- Perfect for sublingual use. Do not vape.
- Add it to food, drinks, or simply take it under your tongue. Remember to shake well before dosing.
I have problems with my feet. Before work I rub the lotion in and put 2 drops of the oil in some water. Those actions get me through the day. Thank you for your product.
2 OZ JAR
Directions for Use
Ensure packaging is sealed before use. Do NOT use if packaging is open: contact us for a replacement product
Use one dab (approx. the size of a dime) on affected area up to four times daily
Ensure affected area is as clean as possible
Apply to clean skin and massage well
Do not apply to face or broken/sensitive skin
Avoid this product if you have a coconut allergy
CBD isolate infused formula
Contains coconut: do not use if you have a coconut allergy
Contains essential oils: teatree, lavender, rosemary
Teatree: provides cooling sensation and relief
Lavender: calms the applied area
Rosemary: helps with water retention and improves bioavailability (helps CBD absorb more)
Water, Glycerol Sterate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dimethicone, Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Silk, Shae Butter, Aloe Barbadensis, Disodium Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzophenone 4, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Silk Amino Acids, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, MCT Oil, Teatree Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil & Naturally Grown CBD Isolate
Storage & More
Store in a cool, dry place, preferably between 4-25°C (40-77°F). Avoid heat above 30°C (85°F). Store jar upright to preserve quality.
Read all warnings and directions before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use of this product.
Do not use if you have a coconut allergy, or an allergy to any of the ingredients listed above. Do NOT use on pets.