Our full spectrum CBD tinctures use the purest, organically grown USA hemp extract to give you exactly what Mother Nature intended. Each of our tinctures comes with a graduated dropper so you can get your preferred serving size. Take it under your tongue or add it to a food or beverage: the opportunities are endless. With multiple flavors, we have an option for everyone.
Our Full Spectrum CBD Tinctures contain a proprietary blend of American grown Hemp distillates specifically tailored to contain the most effective dose. Whereas most Full Spectrum products contain only trace amounts of lower cannabinoids, all Eclipse brand Full Spectrum products contain AT LEAST 1% of CBC, CBG, and CBN. Our in-house labs use a process that mitigates the bitter, earthy taste of other CBD products in order to deliver a very palatable and easily taken flavor. All of our products are batch tested in a third party lab to ensure the same quality in every bottle.
- Full Spectrum Lemon Cake: Our flagship flavor. It is that good. A refreshing light lemon cake without a bitter or earthy aftertaste
- Full Spectrum Flavorless: Pure and flavorless, this CBD tincture complements your favorite food or drink without altering the taste
- Full Spectrum Peanut Butter: A smooth and creamy finish, just like your favorite childhood sandwich. Dogs also love it! (Just apply to their favorite bone or toy.)
- Full Spectrum Peppermint: It's cool and refreshing, hitting all the perfect notes that a mint should. It is also the perfect complement to a morning cup of coffee or tea, especially if you like peppermint mochas.
- Full Spectrum Strawberry Delight: Very sweet strawberry reminiscent of strawberry shortcake
- Full Spectrum Orange Dream: Fruit and citrus with a dash of creamy sweetness.
Ingredients: US Hemp derived CBD Distillate (CBD, CBC, CBG, CBN, THC-V, and THC-A); MCT Oil; Non-GMO Natural and Artificial Flavorings
Recommended Use: Take orally under the tongue or simply add it to your favorite food or beverage. Start with 20mg in the morning and 20mg before bed. Shake well before each use. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. NOT A VAPEABLE PRODUCT.
Have questions about our CBD products? Visit our FAQ page!
Please contact us directly for wholesale inquiries.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE USE.
- Can assist with pain management, depending on oil potency and other factors. Stronger pain may require a higher concentration of CBD.
- Available in five unique flavor profiles
- Higher potency because of ‘entourage effect’
- Can assist in day to day stress
- Also comes in a true flavorless option, perfect for enhancing food or drinks
- Best used as a sublingual tincture. Do not vape.
- Add it to food, drinks, or simply take it under your tongue. Remember to shake well before dosing.
5 UNIQUE FLAVORS
MCT OIL BASE
LAB TEST VERIFIED
GROWN IN COLORADO
100% USA MADE
Directions for Use
- Ensure tamper seal is still on the bottle. If the seal is broken, do NOT consume: send us an email for a replacement product.
- Remove cap and replace with measured dropper cap. Shake the bottle well for five seconds.
- Refer to the Supplemental Facts panel on the back of your product box or the dosing chart above for serving information. 1 dropper = 1mL
- Take 1mL every 4 hours not to exceed two servings in a 24 hour period unless directed by healthcare professional.
- Dropper: Squeeze the rubber tip of your dropper and release it as it is still submerged. Refer to the measurements on dropper for desired amount.
- Squeeze desired amount under tongue and hold for 10 seconds. Avoid touching dropper tip with your mouth to keep your product fresh.
- Less than 0.3% THC in compliance with the 2018 Farm Bill
- Proudly grown and processed in the United States under the Colorado Department of Agriculture
- CBD below legal THC limit per 2018 Farm Bill
- Serving Size: 1mL = 1 dropper
- Approx 30 servings per 30mL bottle
US Hemp derived CBD Distillate (CBD, CBC, CBG, CBN, THC-V, and THC-A); MCT Oil; Non-GMO Natural and Artificial Flavorings
Storage & More
- Store in a cool, dry place, preferably between 4-25°C (40-77°F). Avoid heat above 30°C (85°F). Store bottle upright to preserve quality.
- Avoid direct sunlight. Direct sunlight can alter deltas (Delta-9 THC) and potentially cause a false positive on a drug test.
- Read all warnings and directions before use. For best dosing reference, keep the box.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare professional prior to use of this product.
- DO NOT VAPE – this is not a vapable product.
We take a lot of pride in the sophisticated nature of our flavor profiles. Here's a quick rundown of what you can expect. WARNING: You'll get hooked.
Savory lemon with dessert undertones. Lemon Cake is our best-selling flavor: it's that darn delicious. We know it's hard, but try not to drink the whole bottle.
Clean and cooling with a refreshing herbal feel and a hint of sweetness. Goes particularly well with coffee, anything chocolate, and earthy teas.
Tasty and sweet strawberry with slight sweet bread undertones. This combo meshes so well, you'll think you're eating an actual strawberry shortcake.
A moderately sweet but rich blend of peanut butter with a hint of vanilla. Our peanut butter isolate MCT-based tincture is safe for dogs.
Fruit and citrus with a dash of creamy sweetness. The cream's softness balances out the sharp acidic citrus kick quite nicely. Think of a 50/50 ice cream bar.
The flavor is in the name. This is a true flavorless option with virtually no aftertaste. Add it to whatever your heart desires. It will still taste the same.
You may also like…
Feel the Eclipse Difference
We value honesty and transparency above all else. That’s why we triple test all of our products, from the raw material stage, to the final production stage. We don’t want to just make sure our products are free of unwanted chemicals; we want to make sure you’re getting the potency you want.