When it comes to isolate, our tinctures are made to be safe, accurate, and effective. Our biggest advantage is taste. Better, not bitter, is more than a tagline: it is our entire philosophy. Each tincture comes with a graduated dropper so you can measure your dosage exactly. Take the tincture under your tongue or add it to a food or beverage: the choices are limitless.
Eclipse isolate tinctures come in a variety of flavors and have no bitter aftertaste. These tasty CBD tinctures truly live up to our slogan, "Better Not Bitter." They're manufactured with 100% American grown hemp which has been extracted using a CO2 process.
Recommended Use: Start with 20mg in the morning and 20mg before bed. Can be taken under the tongue for 30-90 seconds (fastest results) or its great in your coffee or tea. Shake well before each use. Keep stored in a cool place.
This is not a vapeable product.
- Can assist with pain management, depending on oil potency and other factors. Stronger pain may require a higher concentration of CBD.
- Five unique flavors for feeling better without the medicinal taste
- Can assist in day to day stress
- Also comes in a true flavorless option, perfect for enhancing food or drinks
- Perfect for sublingual use. Do not vape.
- Add it to food, drinks, or simply take it under your tongue. Remember to shake well before dosing.
FIVE UNIQUE FLAVORS
NO HARMFUL SUBSTANCES
LAB TEST VERIFIED
USA GROWN HEMP
Directions for Use
- Ensure tamper seal is still on the bottle. If the seal is broken, do NOT consume: send us an email for a replacement product.
- Remove cap and replace with measured dropper cap. Shake the bottle well for five seconds.
- Refer to the Supplemental Facts panel on the back of your product box or the dosing chart above for serving information. 1 dropper = 1mL
- Take 1mL every 4 hours not to exceed two servings in a 24 hour period unless directed by healthcare professional.
- Dropper: Squeeze the rubber tip of your dropper and release it as it is still submerged. Refer to the measurements on dropper for desired amount.
- Squeeze desired amount under tongue and hold for 10 seconds. Avoid touching dropper tip with your mouth to keep your product fresh.
- Zero THC
- Proudly grown and processed in the United States under the Colorado Department of Agriculture
- CBD below legal THC limit per 2018 Farm Bill
- Serving Size: 1mL = 1 dropper
- Approx 30 servings per 30mL bottle
US Hemp derived CBD Isolate 99%, MCT Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors.
Storage & More
- Store in a cool, dry place, preferably between 4-25°C (40-77°F). Avoid heat above 30°C (85°F). Store bottle upright to preserve quality.
- Read all warnings and directions before use. For best dosing reference, keep the box.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare professional prior to use of this product.
- DO NOT VAPE – this is not a vapable product.
We take a lot of pride in the sophisticated nature of our flavor profiles. Here's a quick rundown of what you can expect. WARNING: You'll get hooked.
Savory lemon with dessert undertones. Lemon Cake is our best-selling flavor: it's that darn delicious. We know it's hard, but try not to drink the whole bottle.
Clean and cooling with a refreshing herbal feel and a hint of sweetness. Goes particularly well with coffee, anything chocolate, and earthy teas.
Tasty and sweet strawberry with slight sweet bread undertones. This combo meshes so well, you'll think you're eating an actual strawberry shortcake.
A moderately sweet but rich blend of peanut butter with a hint of vanilla. Our peanut butter isolate MCT-based tincture is safe for dogs.
Fruit and citrus with a dash of creamy sweetness. The cream's softness balances out the sharp acidic citrus kick quite nicely. Think of a 50/50 ice cream bar.
The flavor is in the name. This is a true flavorless option with virtually no aftertaste. Add it to whatever your heart desires. It will still taste the same.
You may also like…
Feel the Eclipse Difference
We value honesty and transparency above all else. That’s why we triple test all of our products, from the raw material stage, to the final production stage. We don’t want to just make sure our products are free of unwanted chemicals; we want to make sure you’re getting the potency you want.